Sunday, February 24, 2013

Canvas #212: Gateway Church, Keller, Texas, USA

Madeleine from Texas writes, I still hadn't thought of an idea for my canvas when I got it in the mail. Then one night it just hit me! I remembered how when I was about thirteen I would draw this free-form music note pattern thing on like EVERYTHING! I was just so in love with it! So I decided to put it on my canvas!  To me, the the free-form music notes just seem like a perfect combination of art and music.  It draws your attention.

 
   
She says, I left my canvas in my church, Gateway Church, and I'm hoping it will draw someone out of a normal day and inspire them to do something different and creative!

    I really really love this whole project!

And I really really love your canvas, Madie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors