Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Canvas #194: Starbucks, Peru, Illinois, USA

 I have to start this post with an apology. This canvas got lost in my e-mail and I forgot to post it. :(

Jill writes, Here's my Canvas #194.  It's dropoff location is at Starbucks in Peru, IL which is about 1 hour south of Chicago on Rte. 80.  Hopefully my little painting will give someone a smile and a reason for some endorphin-inducing chocolate indulgence. (-;

You can find more of my artwork at www.facebook.com/jillhejl, www.facebook.com/jujubeanart, or on my blog (which I just started!) at www.livedrawpaint.blogspot.com.

Thank you again for the opportunity to participate!


Please visit Jill's websites to see more of her art!

She also included this post script, one of the art groups I belong to, OAL--the Ottawa Art League (in Illinois, not Canada) is planning on doing the Blank Canvas project now after I posted that pic to my facebook page.  Hope they get in touch with you soon (thinking they may discuss it at the beginning of Jan. at their monthly meeting.)

Your project is a big hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors