Monday, May 20, 2013

Canvas #317: a gazebo in Langley, British Columbia, Canada

I sooooo apologize for neglecting the Blank Canvas Project lately. There's a bunch of really great canvases coming up this week!

Dani writes, Originally I had a million ideas on how to make this canvas represent me. However the timing of receiving my canvas, was the same day the Boston Marathon bombing happened. It only made sense to support Boston with simply using Boston Strong.

I did use the Boston Red Sox "B" - which does represent my love for baseball.

The canvas is placed in Langley at a gazebo in the middle of the parking lot between Home Depot and the liquor store.

I hope the person who finds it will take a minute to remember those lost at the marathon. Seeing support for something so tragic always makes my heart melt. I hope this does the same. 



What a beautiful, positive message, Dani!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors