Sunday, April 7, 2013

Canvas #298: a hospital, Lancaster, California, USA

 Dee Dee expresses an emotion I think a lot of Blank Canvasers feel: I have to say that leaving the canvas behind was much harder than I thought.  I wanted to have a hidden camera to see who took the canvas & what their reaction was.  I placed my canvas "Refresh" at a hospital water fountain.  I spend a lot of time in doctors offices & hospitals so I understand the great need to be "refreshed".  Hence, my reason for the canvas, as well as, the placement.  I hope it brings joy to whoever found it.  Sorry for the blurry picture. I was a little nervous:)


 What a lovely message I think a lot of patients and visitors at the hospital will be comforted by. Thank you for participating, Dee Dee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors