Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Canvas #284: Innisfail hospital, Innisfail, Alberta, Canada

Elisha makes beautiful art with newsprint. She's shared some of the process of the creation of her canvas for the Blank Canvas Project over on her Facebook site, as well as some of her other beautiful artwork.

Elisha says, I was very excited to participate in this project as it ties in so wonderfully with my artwork.
 

I use newsprint in my art and specifically incorporate positive words into each piece.
I chose to leave my piece at the local hospital/extended care here in Innisfail, AB. I arranged with the ladies in admitting to leave it in a patients room while they were out. Due to privacy I was not allowed to do it myself. So I left it in admitting and can't wait to see who received it!!




Don't you think it would be so inspirational for a patient to find that in his or her room?? Positive vibes all around!! Thanks, Elisha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors