Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Canvas #3: a Free People store, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I am so happy this is our first post of 2013! Miranda is one of my former students who is now in college for graphic design and arts, which definitely suits her creative nature. She's one of those people you remember years after you met her - she's funny, quirky, wise beyond her years, an incredible writer, and a beautiful artist. I am so lucky I get to keep tabs on her on Facebook years after she stopped being my student. :)

Miranda's canvas sends a simple but effective message.

Here's what Miranda says: I snuck this canvas onto the reception desk of 'Free People', and I hope the people who shop there can appreciate the message!

Speaking of Facebook, don't forget to follow The BCP on Facebook (or follow my personal Twitter, where posts will also be announced) to get a reminder when a new post comes up on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors