Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Canvas #343: Home Depot, Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

Trina is an incredible woman: a loving mom and wife, a talented actress and director, a compassionate teacher, and an all around wonderful person. I'm lucky to have her as a friend and part of our creativity collective.

Here's her beautiful three-dimensional canvas. It has letters all across it and says, "No matter how you spell it, YOU are ENOUGH" in the corner.


Trina writes, I placed my canvas in Home Depot as I thought that it would stick out like a sore thumb!  I truly wanted to place this little gem in an obviously unexpected location to bring it the most attention to the recipient. My recent trip to Home Depot proved to be just the right location for such an unexpected and surprising oddity to discover. So I set it amidst the ubiquitous bathroom vanity choices on a display bathroom sink counter top. Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors